Disabled Parking Bay Application
You can apply for a disabled parking bay using this online form if you meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be in possession of a European Blue Parking Badge.
- In certain circumstances disabled drivers or passengers may apply to have a disabled parking bay marked outside their homes. A specific space must be required because of the parking behaviour of neighbours and because no other arrangements can be made. This scheme is for families who have a car registered at their address.
A disabled parking bay cannot be reserved on:
- Important traffic routes.
- Where an obstruction would be created.
- If you have alternative off street parking/garage.
A member of the team will arrange to visit you and assess whether a parking bay can be created for you. This visit should normally be arranged within a month of Assets, Transportation & Environment receiving the application.
Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.Go to the form