Disabled Parking Bay Application
You can apply for a disabled parking bay using this online form if you meet the following criteria:
- You must have a valid European Blue Badge.
- You have no alternative parking (driveway, lockup, garage).
- You find it difficult to park near your home due to a high demand for on-street parking.
- You have a car, in regular use, registered and kept at your address.
Please note: A disabled parking bay cannot be reserved:
- on important traffic routes
- where an obstruction would be created
- at junctions or roundabouts
- anywhere the Highway Code prohibits parking
A member of the team will arrange to contact you and assess whether a disabled bay can be provided.
Before you start filling out this form, sign into Fifedirect to keep a record in your account.Go to the form